TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #2375
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
Sgt.Shittikinz apparently has a 6-1 good rep-bad rep user CP.

Shows just how much Maria hate there is in GM.
She's probably also the most popular player though. People either love her or hate her with not much inbetween. But much of the Maria hate is no doubt exaggerated. Posters don't say mean things about her and really mean them, at least not to such a degree - the're just saying them in the hope that her fans will get upset about it. When you read all the vile stuff at GM - not only the Sharapova related posts, but also those about other players.....I mean really. Nobody is THAT dumb, not even GM-ers, but plenty of people are that mean spirited or cowardly, especially on the internet where there are no consequenses for your actions and you don't risk getting punched on the nose. And characters like Sgt.Timmykinz, well, that's what you get at unmoderated forums, which is what TF basically is. Everyone is ok with all that as long as their favorite player isn't the victim of it as a result. I didn't see many people objecting to it in the YEARS when there were four or five new hate threads about Woz 24/7.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote