TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #1321
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
In the end of the article there's a line:

(Translation:
Urszula Radwańska, Martina Hingis, Boris Becker and Roger Federer also got to the US Open junior's final, but lost.)

Really? I didn't know she was so well known here all of a sudden to bring her as an example, especially amongst those other names
Yeah that was really random

Btw, it seems to me that Estonian media is hyping Anett a bit too much using the words like "wunderkind" etc. Also not a single news site mentioned her losses in Asia
I guess that's the problem of a small country - we have don't have that many world-class athletes and so as soon as someone young and promising appears and starts producing decent results, then they are hyped to the extreme.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote