TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's 2013 Schedule

View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #6
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's 2013 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Pretty happy she is playing Dubai instead of Paris, cause she does well in the Middle-East. But why not Doha? she is unbeaten there, iirc.

wait, is this official? She will be playing Birmingham?

Obviously, wont give fucks about Charleston.
I think this thread is just speculation, but I think it's almost certain that she'll scrap indoor Paris. Paris is swapping weeks with Fed Cup and is now directly after AO.

I'd imagine her calender will be virtually the same as this year, except she'll now play a middle east event instead of Paris, and will return to Stanford with no Olympics. I think she'd favour Dubai over Doha, as Dubai is back to P5 next year and gives her a week off following R1 Fed Cup.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote