TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serve or Return

Thread: Serve or Return
View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #16
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serve or Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Because she goes for broke so often on returns there are going to be days when she returns like a crock of shit (exhibit A: the Azarenka match). But the serve has been increasingly steady throughout the second half of this season. I like what I'm seeing. IMO it's the forehand that still needs work. She had so many opportunities to go down the line in the USO semi and instead she would go back cross court and 9 times out of 10 lost the point. Also she needs to work on not hitting every single short ball RIGHT BACK TO HER OPPONENT. It's maddening
its crazy. Everybody knows nowadays that if she has a shorter ball on BH side, she'll hit a CC BH or sometimes FH inside out. Of course every of her opponent stays in that corner.

and then also we could wrote essays about how scared she is going to the net.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote