TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #935
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Acting Captain's Supplemental Log: Having been abandoned by the most well-known crew members,I'm thankful that Cap'n Ross programmed such a superb auto-navigational system.She really IS a superb craft and the pleasant smoothness of her sailing casts away any fear of the fact that I have no idea whatsoever where we're headed.Lord knows where Elena is hiding,but at least she hasn't surfaced angrily,so that's a plus,right?......Was reflecting earlier on how parents push their kids to be fanatics of various things,then I remembered that I had a new nephew and niece this year(the latter early Sat. morning),so I'd better do my part with the next generation who'll cheer Lena AND her daughters

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote