TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #74
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justineheninfan View Post
Just like you called those of us who were predicting Wozniacki to drop out of the top 3 a troll, and she drops right out of the top 10 instead. Also your stating those of us who predicted Wozniacki's 2010-2011 results would be her career were idiots, who is the idiot now, LOL! (PS- dont even try coming back with some Kvitova fanboy rebuttal with me as I dont give a dang one way or the other about Petra as my posts on her indicate).
I just noticed the quote on your sig.

Quote:
bad rep from MarineBlue on June 30, 2012: "You hate Woz because she reached the heights which Henin never has and never will, live with it, troll."
Did Marine BlueBeard really say that to you or about Justine/Woz?

If so, it shows the idolatry, idiocy, and all out worship of Caro and her 2 cent number one status her devotees go to church with and hang on to at the House Of Woz.

My god!
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote