TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #72
country flag justineheninfan

justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Weren't you one of the posters who hyped up Kvitova like crazy last year and claim that she would dominate soon? And now you are backpeddling and trying to harp on Caro even more than usual instead?
Just like you called those of us who were predicting Wozniacki to drop out of the top 3 a troll, and she drops right out of the top 10 instead. Also your stating those of us who predicted Wozniacki's 2010-2011 results would be her career were idiots, who is the idiot now, LOL! (PS- dont even try coming back with some Kvitova fanboy rebuttal with me as I dont give a dang one way or the other about Petra as my posts on her indicate).
justineheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote