TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #37
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern lad View Post
Inha, the hospital/university? I know that Inha a little too well... I've been in Korea since April and I've been in that hospital at least 5 times. I live in Dongincheon, or what I like to call, The Dong. Hongdae to Inha isn't a bad commute really. Takes me 45 minutes from where I live.
Oh, I can't remember. She was about to start the job as I was leaving. Yeah, she has pretty good hours too, which makes the commute easier for her and her apt in Hongdae is right by the station. I think she can take the AREX line, not sure. That was only finished shortly before I left so I only took it the morning that I was leaving! It's funny that you got there in April. I spent 3.5 years there over a four year period and I left on April 1st! So, if you live in Dongincheon, are you close to Wolmido or China Town?

Actually, a Korean friend of mine here in Dublin goes to the other Inha, the one my friend doesn't teach at so I have a couple of connections to Inha. She's studying to become a dietician. Maybe that's associated with the hosp.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote