TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #69
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I will classify this year as transitional, adjustment year. No biggie. Let's see if she rebounds, gets better?

Yeah, let's see.

Quote:
And speaking about the future, weren't you and Da Caro Brigade telling us ad nauseum that she would be a top 10 fixture and Petra would be a bust that would be lucky to be ranked in the top 20 by the end of this year?

No, I would never say that becuse I can't see into the future.

Quote:
At least I can still hang on to my player. You done ran out and left the Barn to Vika Matt.

I'm not leaving any sinking ships. And I was already rooting for Vika before she won AO, you can read the respective AO threads to see this.