TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #67
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Weren't you one of the posters who hyped up Kvitova like crazy last year and claim that she would dominate soon? And now you are backpeddling and trying to harp on Caro even more than usual instead?
Nope!

Still say Petra can fulfill her potential that way, indeed. No backing off.

For the record, have you read the comments in this and the other thread by posters? Obviously it wasn't just me that felt/feels that way about her.

I will classify this year as transitional, adjustment year. No biggie. Let's see if she rebounds, gets better?

And speaking about the future, weren't you and Da Caro Brigade telling us ad nauseum that she would be a top 10 fixture and Petra would be a bust that would be lucky to be ranked in the top 20 by the end of this year?

That's why I brought her up to Marine Bluebeard.

At least I can still hang on to my player. You done ran out and left the Danish Barn to to Belarus for Vika Matt.

Last edited by Excelscior : Sep 12th, 2012 at 10:28 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote