TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #3551
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by os400 View Post
am i the only one that finds maria's Sport Illustrated Bikini shoots a bit... unnecessary (?) .. it's soo not maria's style and she looked uncomfortable in the shoots.. i think she do this SI shoot just for marketing / IMG obligations, she even said in the interview that she hope she make her Teenage boys fans happy with these bikini shoots lol -_-'

I think maria is more suitable for classy fashion shoots (with her tall and leggy build) .. Bikini shoots are more suitable for Anna Kournikova (who got better bikini body i think)
Kournikova is not very relevant. The 6 or 7 year old shoot with si is what it is...something that was well timed and help propel her to the 25-30 million a year thing. The best use of those now is a measure of just how far she has come as a person worthy of being photographed. I wonder how much can be said of other bikini emphasizing subjects of that year.

One other useful thing about them...if it is an article about Maria that uses those photos to identify her...it is probably a shallow, worthless effort. Dead giveaway.