TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #3566
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
u have no idea! I start working at the hospital at 7,30 am, then in the afternoon my commitments as student start, plus I'm the regional president of the order of my professional category (the young one, we have also for every region the elder one, who actually is the only important one ) so yeah, I'm deadly budy
but tomorrow my bf is going to leave for a medical meeting and he will be out of town for almost 2 weeks so I should be more online on tf I guess
Raf You need to get some rest. And dump your bf, joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, Novak and Andy arguably are slightly better hardcourt players than Roger at this stage of his career. But Roger still wins regular tour events on hardcourts and he recently beat Novak on a hardcourt in the Cincinatti masters 1000 event, so he's not far behind, if at all. But of course time isn't on his side. If he wins another one it'll probably have to happen next year.
Yep I'll be such a mess when Roger retires. I mean Andy and Kim were bad enough already.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!