TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #30
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

I've often felt she was on the cusp of either a Mary Pierce or Lindsay Davenport career. Let's see where she goes between these two options before we start seeing her scale the heights of a Navratilova or Serena.

Meanwhile, if I were on her team I'd help her see that this year was not a disappointment. Very hard to back up a first-slam-winning year and she did well. Now, she needs to use the off-season to become one of the fittest in the top ten. She needs to know that she can win extended rallies over three sets and three hours. Right now, she's not convinced and neither are her opponents.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote