TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #319
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

This video is utter sh***... TMZ fellas making fun of Maria, talking about how she broke up with Sasha, then someone says that he thought she was dating Navratilova and then someone wonders why would he think like that, then the fact that the names rhyme is mentioned, then someone says that she is really attractive and tall, and that he knows a lot of altitude tennis training... STUPIDITY! I wasted a minute of my life watching that crap. Maria is filmed on the LA airport walking past some of those reporters, they keep asking her - we heard you broke up with Sasha, was it the distance that got you appart etc. Maria walks like a boss and keeps ignoring them.