TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #19
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

yes, it's true, the path to world domination is rockier than expected. i'm not too sure kvitova has the mentality to be the imposing player that she could be. which is a bit sad, but you know what? i like her all the more for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
now - except this thread there is 0 attention to Kvitova on this forum, 0 interest from the press. Former Wimbledon Champion becomes invisible in just 9 months
that's utter bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Jon Wertheim didn't write a single note about Kvitova in his " 50 parting shots from U.S. Open", just like she was absent at US Open or is irrelevant.
you seriously refer to jon wertheim?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote