TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #18
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greg Garber(ESPN): "Petra Kvitova - the biggest disappointment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
She has the game to beat anyone, including Serena. Only a few important points decided the winner on those Wimbledon matches.

If she improves her fitness, she will achieve even greater results.
It doesnt mean much, at their best they're all dangerous to anyone. The problem with Petra is as soon she is not near her best she becomes completely useless. She needs to find a lil more consistency in her game.
Tbh I also think tha the pressure got to her, everyone was expecting her to do great and after a great season in 2011 it wasn't easy to confirm. Last year, no one knew who she was she wasn't really the fave to win such big titles etc..... It clearly helped her to beat Sharapova at Wimbledon and win the YEC.

I feel like the same thing is gonna happen to Victoria, even though mentally she seems stronger and tennis wise a lot more consistent, she really surprised everyone this year and wasn't the fave to realize such things. Its never easy to confirm, this is why I think that Vika is going to get trough what Petra went trough this year.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote