TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 04:49 AM   #934
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

There's good news and bad news: The GOOD news is that the crew has managed to avoid any awful,shameful incidents on Cap'n Ross' vacation,but the BAD news is that they've done so by not even showing up for duty....I'm just gonna blame the AWOLs for anything that Elena is dissatisfied with...and they can face her wrath whenever they return

There's absolutely no way to replace a joya mexicana,but there's a sexy chica costarricense in Petra's forum of whom I'm fairly sure that she respects the BGO...so we might be hiring her tomorrow as a temporary contractor for the next couple weeks

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote