TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #3560
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, Novak and Andy arguably are slightly better hardcourt players than Roger at this stage of his career. But Roger still wins regular tour events on hardcourts and he recently beat Novak on a hardcourt in the Cincinatti masters 1000 event, so he's not far behind, if at all. But of course time isn't on his side. If he wins another one it'll probably have to happen next year.
I know, but I kind of feel that when it comes to playing in the best-of-five format, they have an advantage. And to win a Slam either one of the big 4 would probably have to beat 2 of the 3 remaining players, and I'm not sure Roger would be able to pull it off in a row Like I said, we'll have to wait and see. Novak arguably played really poor in Cincy final (I mean a bagel, seriously? ), and even with that game managed to push it to an interesting tie-break... Anyway, with everything that's been going on the only sure thing is: AO will be one hell of a tournament

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!