TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #3558
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I completely agree. As far as Novak is concerned, he won his one Wimbly and fulfilled his dream of holding that trophy, and I'll be happy even if it stays that way, his game just doesn't sit with that surface. And Andy is I think better than Rafa on grass lately, so we'll see. I'm curious to see how will Roger perform in the next couple of years. Although I think his time of winning hardcourt Slams is over, we'll have to wait and say. He may surprise us again...
Well, Novak and Andy arguably are slightly better hardcourt players than Roger at this stage of his career. But Roger still wins regular tour events on hardcourts and he recently beat Novak on a hardcourt in the Cincinatti masters 1000 event, so he's not far behind, if at all. But of course time isn't on his side. If he wins another one it'll probably have to happen next year.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!