TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #3555
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, since I'm a Fed-fan I'm happy that it WASN'T Wimbledon. But even for Andy himself I think it's better this way. If he had won Wimbledon before winning the Olympics it would feel like winning Wimbledon two times in the space of one month and it would have made his Olympic gold feel less special. But now he has two big titles on two different surfaces. He still has time to win Wimbledon in the future. Roger will probably still be a contender for one or two more years max, grass isn't Novak's best surface (although he's obviously great on anything) and Rafa's future is uncertain because of his knee problems. One year can be an eternity in tennis, so who knows what will happen next, but by the looks of it chances are that Murray will win Wimbledon sooner or later.
I completely agree. As far as Novak is concerned, he won his one Wimbly and fulfilled his dream of holding that trophy, and I'll be happy even if it stays that way, his game just doesn't sit with that surface. And Andy is I think better than Rafa on grass lately, so we'll see. I'm curious to see how will Roger perform in the next couple of years. Although I think his time of winning hardcourt Slams is over, we'll have to wait and see. He may surprise us again...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:38 PM.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!