TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Melanie Oudin

Thread: Melanie Oudin
View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #2929
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melanie Oudin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
She's not on any of the upcoming US ITF Entry Lists. So, I'm guessing she'll be heading to Asia for the WTA Tourney's.
I hope. I wonder if she will play in Linz, Luxembourg, or Moscow? Or stay in Asia? It would be awesome if she got her ranking up, and make it to Sofia! That would be amazing! Anyways, if she is playing Asia, I would imagine she is in qualies in most-if not all-of the events, because she isn't entered in the MD entry list. But hopefully she will get some much needed wins in Quebec!!Lets go Melanie!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote