TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #3547
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
No, I totally agree about RG and Nole tbh. It was obvious. Had he won the fourth, Rafa would have had a meltdown in the last set IMO, he was running out of gas and momentum. Oh well. Soderling remains the Rafa killa legend.

Yes ! It was all about Andy's attitude he was such a headcase so happy things are turning around, it spices up things in the ATP !

What kind of studies? Awww, have fun !
Well, you don't have to study all the time in the uni I still visit TF during my uni time, ok not in december/early january and may, that's true. (exam time)
Molecular biology Of course I won't study all the time But, I doubt I'll hang out as much on TF as I do atm Anyway, as long as I get to watch a lot of tennis, I'll be good. You know what, it occurred to me how lucky we actually are. I mean, tennis season is probably the longest of all sports, we have 4 Majors (2 months of super-quality and intense tennis per year), and a bunch of other big tournaments. I have a friend who is crazy about swimming and she only gets to watch it like 2 times per year top I think I'd die watching tennis so rarely What are you studying at your uni?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I feel the same about everything.
Because of the StupidSaturday the schedule was fucked up by the weather once again, and playing the day before the final didn't help Nole.. but Andy deserved it after so many losses, so congrats to him.
And, coming from a Roger/Nole fan, I was really gutted when Rafa didn't play OG and USO, I hope he comes back as soon as possible because he means so much to this sport, and if they all 4 stay fit during 2013 we will have a memorable season.
Yup, that Saturday was anything but SuperSat in the end And it really didn't do Novak any good But I was actually surprised that he physically couldn't keep up in the end, because he has been very dominant in that aspect as well in the past year and a half (I seriously don't know where he got the energy to pull off that AO final ). Well, he's not a machine...

I honestly can't wait for 2013. I mean look at this year, and look who the Slam winners are, the best players of the season in both men's and women's tennis: Nole, Rafa, Roger and Andy/Vika, Maria and Serena... (we just miss Aga to fill in the void ) So, I think we're in for a new chapter in the history of tennis, there's no more dominance of a single player, but of a group of them, and it should be interesting seeing how things develop among those groups (with women's tennis being more open ofc) As long as Maria and Novak win a Slam next year (preferably RG, both of them, or Australia for Maria and RG for Nole) I'll be super happy

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!