TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #3546
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
All jokes aside, I'm glad for him. I have to say I do believe the outcome would have been different had it not been for the wind, but that completely goes on Novak's tab.

I really respect how he finally managed to take some positives from his losses (both at the AO and Wimbledon) and turn it around in his favor. And honestly, you just gotta feel for him (and Novak on some level as well)... I mean, if they hadn't got to play in Roger's and Rafa's era, they would probably split like 12 slams between themselves

Anyway, this should provide for some real battle in the men's tennis. I just hope that Rafa will fully recover and come back soon, because, even though I don't really like his tennis, I like and respect him, and the game just isn't the same without him playing it.
I feel the same about everything.
Because of the StupidSaturday the schedule was fucked up by the weather once again, and playing the day before the final didn't help Nole.. but Andy deserved it after so many losses, so congrats to him.
And, coming from a Roger/Nole fan, I was really gutted when Rafa didn't play OG and USO, I hope he comes back as soon as possible because he means so much to this sport, and if they all 4 stay fit during 2013 we will have a memorable season.
Trih is online now View My Blog!