TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #3545
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Nole killed me in that Roland Garros final. I know the result doesn't really suggest it, but I think he could have clinched that fourth set hadn't it been for the rain, the momentum was completely on his side. But his serve completely deserted him in that match, and again I think it was just too much pressure on him to achieve what neither Roger nor Rafa managed to do... You're right about top players pushing each other to be better, and that's what's so great about men's tennis nowadays. I felt like Nole got tired of getting all those beatings from Roger and Rafa in previous years, and then really turned it around in 2011. They made him a better player. Same with Rafa. He suffered all those losses to Nole and then he regained his amazing tennis on clay. Nole made him work harder to become better. Roger was in this situation too, he really had to step it up to win Wimbledon... And then Andy, another case in point. He has really risen, not maybe his game that much, but he changed his attitude, which was IMO the only thing stopping him from claiming a Major before. All in all, I really like those dynamics that transpire in men's tennis. Hopefully, this will make Nole work harder as well

And finally to answer your question. I'm a freshman in Uni, but here in Serbia, University starts in October (only for first year though), so I had a really long, nice summer, and I still have some spare time on my hands. Approximately 2 weeks of freedom left But, when my uni starts, I can only imagine that I'll visit TF far less often
No, I totally agree about RG and Nole tbh. It was obvious. Had he won the fourth, Rafa would have had a meltdown in the last set IMO, he was running out of gas and momentum. Oh well. Soderling remains the Rafa killa legend.

Yes ! It was all about Andy's attitude he was such a headcase so happy things are turning around, it spices up things in the ATP !

What kind of studies? Awww, have fun !
Well, you don't have to study all the time in the uni I still visit TF during my uni time, ok not in december/early january and may, that's true. (exam time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_Arg View Post
I'm dating the hottest guy ever, seriously. Its great almost too good to be true but I found out he had sexy with a friend who I didnt even know was gay. It shocked me and my friend keeps texting him but he told me he doesnt text him back.
Point is im so mad with my friend but I know is unfair, he doesnt know a thing aboyt my relation or the fact that im gay either. I cant ask my "boyfriend" to stop talking with other guys, its been only a month and would make me a control freak.
I need advice!
Tell your friend?
debby is offline View My Blog!