TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which Grand Slam do you want to be Maria's first #2?

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #62
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Grand Slam do you want to be Maria's first #2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Serena won't be in the same form next year. This year it was Olympic season and she was well prepared to win medals on it, despite her form looked a bit suspiscious.....
Next year she most probably will be not that fit and her age will be more visible on court

As for Masha, she just need to get some wins vs Vika , Aga etc on Tier 1/2 tournaments to get more confidence when reaching Semis at GS. And something should be improved with the serve , because it's not good if even I can predict where her serve will go

This. She only slides them down the tee on the AD court and everyone can read it. And then she slides them out wide too on the deuce court