TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #52
country flag tak

tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light tak is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcl View Post
Nonsense? Is that why she has the most slams of any player in history? 24.
The talk of Serena being greatest is driving a whole race of haters nuts. Following your warped logic of the 24 slams I wonder why graf is considered greater than court in real tennis circles.
you think Court would take a set from Graf/Serena with those days push-tennis era. Given all the elements of today's and yesterdays tennis, A champion of today will scrub the floor with one who played in the 50s despite they quantitative slams victory. I know you will throw the numbers around because it makes you feel good. Chris evert won 18 slams without a serve and my dear friend looking at Serena and Evert's game Serena will thriple bagel Evert. Deal with it. Serena is not even talking about being the greatest. It's people like McEnroe, Vicka, Kim, etc and they are great tennis players and past #1s for that matter. I think their opinion about the subject of greatness counts more than a casual internet poster on the subject.
tak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote