TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #50
country flag justineheninfan

justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute justineheninfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
if Monica hadn't been stabbed, she might have been a threat for Serena's titles from 1999-2003
Contemplating Seles winning slams in 2002 or 2003 even without the stabbing is too laughable to even divulge into. Before 2002 Serena won exactly 1 slam and did it in emphatic fashion beating 5 present or future slam champions in a row, including the top 3 ranked women Hingis and Davenport, even then long long past the Seles era. LOL at the desperation of a Graf-tard, trying to bring Serena into the Seles stabbing equation with Graf, pathetic beyond words.

For the record even Graf's 1996 slams I dont question much really since Seles was back on tour and active, and if she wasnt good enough by that point it was her problem really, and Graf was more emphatic and dominant that year then she had been any year since 1989. However there is no doubt Graf's slams 1993-1995, outside of maybe Wimbledon, come into serious doubt, especialy the way a fat, tendonitis, 2nd tournament in almost 3 years Seles nearly powered Graf right off the court and dished her a bagel in the 95 U.S Open. Especialy as Graf wasnt all that impressive either, especialy in 1993 and 1994, apart from the 1994 Australian Open. Serena does not even enter into this topic, and it is the first time I saw someone so delusional to even attempt such a point, only Graf.
justineheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote