TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #35
country flag northern lad

northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
Well, at least some of it was filmed in Gangnam-gu. What part of Incheon do you live in? A friend of mine works at Inha...one of the Inha's. There's two distinct parts that are adjacent to each other, I think. She lives in Hongdae though and commutes to Incheon.
Inha, the hospital/university? I know that Inha a little too well... I've been in Korea since April and I've been in that hospital at least 5 times. I live in Dongincheon, or what I like to call, The Dong. Hongdae to Inha isn't a bad commute really. Takes me 45 minutes from where I live.
northern lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote