TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - World Group II...again...

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #2742
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - 2013 WG QF in Italy!

Italy wants Indoor Red Clay. It is 2 weeks after Melbourne is done. So Paris Indoors and then Fed Cup after that. With Premier 5 Doha following Fed Cup weekend.

Next year also starts the 2016 new rules. So Venus and Serena have to play all 4 years if they want to go to Rio.

I hope Serena plays the Italy tie. I mean she doesn't care about the Middle East anyways, so going to Italy and getting a jump start on clay and to gear up for that assault on Paris would be ideal.

The Italian team is obvious with Fran, Sara, Roberta, and Flavia. Flavia will be coming back rusty from wrist injury. Fran has been sucking. Sara and Roberta would be too weak for Serena. So I like USA's chances if a Williams Sister can play. But I want that sister to be Serena.

I think:
Italy - Errani, Vinci, Schiavone, Pennetta. Backup - Giorgi.
USA - Serena, Christina, Sloane, Lisa/Liezel/Vania.

But SF is against Russia, away, and also going to be on clay if USA can beat Italy. I want Serena to play then too. Shit, I want Serena in all 3 ties But it won't happen. 13 long years since USA has held the Rose Bowl

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote