TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

View Single Post

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #34
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump View Post
Just don't think about it too much. What I find most interesting about Seohyun is how her voice changed during the times. At first, it was kind of girly and cute and now it is deep and women-like. In fact, hearing her live, she has a pretty weak voice.

I agree. Korea is incredibly focused on looks only. Dating a Korean for some time, I was sometimes shocked about his opinions and his plan to undergo cosmetic surgery to make a second eye-line even though he was just fine.

And being a white guy in Asia is certainly no disadvantage.
Yeah, the double eyelid thing is weird. I can't even see the difference unless I'm looking at before and after shots and even then it's kind of hard to notice sometimes. Even some of my Korean American friends swear that it makes a difference though. I don't know if it's better to want that or something more drastic.

Yeah, being white in Asia practically makes you the cream of the crop. It's kind of sickening to see knockouts with dirty, scruffbag-looking guys though!

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote