TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

View Single Post

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #17
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
Serena is 30+. You're acting like she's in her 20's. The fact that she can still play at a high level, even now, says tons. Don't use the weak era argument, because Serena won over half of her slams against Kim, Venus, Davenport, Capriati, Hingis, Seles, Mauresmo, etc.
If we are talking about accomplishments, she won 7 slams after Henin, Kim, Capriati, Hingis, Davenport and Seles had retired and Mauresmo and Venus were practically irrelevant.
And that she struggled against many of these lesser players doesn't add to her greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote