TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

View Single Post

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #32
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
If Seohyun, who you mentioned, is faking her personality I'll lose faith in humanity. she's the most innocent excentric woman ever.
Just don't think about it too much. What I find most interesting about Seohyun is how her voice changed during the times. At first, it was kind of girly and cute and now it is deep and women-like. In fact, hearing her live, she has a pretty weak voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
Korea is a terrible place when it comes to "good looks" and "appearances sake."

I had quite a few instances of this in work - I believe in each case it worked in my favour but it's very annoying to know what is prioritised in the Korean workplace.
I agree. Korea is incredibly focused on looks only. Dating a Korean for some time, I was sometimes shocked about his opinions and his plan to undergo cosmetic surgery to make a second eye-line even though he was just fine.

And being a white guy in Asia is certainly no disadvantage.