TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

View Single Post

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #22
country flag northern lad

northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
Ugh, I avoided watching this video. I knew it would annoy me. He reminds me of Gang Ho-dong. Would've been cool if they had some shots of Gangnam-dong in the video instead of just Gangnam-gu and Ttukseom. Though it was cool to see some parts of it, like COEX. I used to live near there, in Cheongdam.

Does anybody know if they were dancing in a real metro station? Was it a station on line 4?
Apparently, from what I've heard, parts of it were filmed in Incheon, where I live currently. I couldn't tell you which parts because I refuse to sit down and actually watch the video. I hear the song at least 5 times a day... 15 if it's the weekend and I'm out at the bar.
northern lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote