TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Russia travel advice

View Single Post

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #20
country flag Gina101

Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice Gina101 is just really nice
Re: Russia travel advice

A tricky one, but as a frequent traveller all I can do is offer some info and hope it comes to use.
Firstly, getting to Paris from the uk, my most frequent method of travel is by ferry(probably Dover-Calais would be closest to Paris) or Eurotunnel (Folkestone-Calais), or even Eurostar, really easy and simple (and quite fun actually) and to book, I suggest price comparison websites like ferrysavers, it's worth browsing around for the best price. Secondly, what else you could do is take Eurostar from London to Brussels, a high-speed train to Cologne, then the daily Russian sleeping-car from Cologne to Moscow, taking two nights. There os a lot of info on the Seat61 site, I find that a great reliable travel website!

Last edited by Gina101 : Nov 29th, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
Gina101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote