TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 03:09 AM   #931
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Will need to check with our acting communications officer to MAKE SURE that he/she doesn't use Cablemas for our onboard internet service.When you file a transfer service request,they instantly disconnect your current service--without telling you(though you'll never forget after it happens the first time)--even though the technician won't come out to the new residence for a week or so.Bienvenidos a servicios retrasados.....For only 50 pesos more,though,you can open an entirely NEW account at the newer place and still maintain your existing account until you cancel upon receiving your connection at the place where you're moving in.As my landlord owns both properties and no one is on the verge of getting my 'old' place--which is only around the block within a three minutes' walk(and for which I still hold the keys)--I chose the second option over the moronic transfer plan........Btw,the ship teleportation device is working splendidly...and I'm still waiting for Officer Mikey to tell me where we're headed

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote