TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #5051
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Well if we play on complete honesty, Maria has had bitter/b*thcy pressers after she lost and sometimes even after she won in the past; but not due to opponents, due to press being harsh towards her.
Honestly, even without my Stan hat on, I really do think there's been VERY few post-loss interviews where she's been bitter. The most bitter I ever saw from her was after she lost to Wozniacki at the USO in 2010 (she basically said she dictated the course of the entire match, and when asked if she thought Woz could win the tournament, she made some really bland comment like "This is a good opportunity for her" in a really grudging tone of voice ).

Tbh, as lovely as she is generally, even Kim has slightly more of a track record for being bitter after losses than Maria does (thinking particularly of her interview after that "WTF" loss to Petrova at the AO2010).
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!