TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #3156
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Don't know of any evidence that Sabine or her team reads this forum and I doubt she would ever comment if she did.

I agree that this thread gives a good history of her career the last seven years. Not only was she inconsistent at 15 and 16, but she also had her share of injuries, with fans asking "where is Sabine" followed a while later with "I'm just glad she's alive." While it seems like some things never change, I do see hope that her game has improved and can keep improving. It certainly hasn't been a continous linear progression, but last year from Birmingham to the U.S. Open she was dominant with only a couple of hiccups. That shows what she is capable of if she can get her health and confidence -- no easy task as we are constantly reminded.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote