TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Margaret Court's record

View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 08:30 PM   #43
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster
Not true- Nancy Richey and Ann Haydon Jones were some of the best baseliners of the 1960s, both of whom won Majors (Haydon-Jones won 3). Lesley Turner had a terrific all-court game and good groundies that gave Court fits on occasion.
This answer is pretty silly considering the rest of the original question, sorry, but you answered your own question and I didn't read it all the way through- Margaret Court was also better from the backcourt than Martina Navratilova- a fact that Virginia Wade also confirmed when I asked her about this.
alfajeffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote