TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Planning to visit US Open 2013

View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #10
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Planning to visit US Open 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
^ Brooklyn Marriott - A train around the corner (Jay St.) Will take you directly to 42nd in Manhattan. There, you can take the 7 train to Met Stadium/Willet Pt. Arthur Ashe is on the other side. This will take about 1 hr to 90 minutes.
He/she can also take the F to 74 St/Roosevelt Ave (in Queens), and that will transfer her directly to the 7 train.

I just figured, depending on what he/she was looking for, they could get both the benefits of Manhattan, Brooklyn, and a decent hotel at a decent price (though that hotel is certainly not cheap).

It all depends on what they're looking for, that's why I said check some of the trip adviser, City Search, Zagat, Yelp, Urban Spoon, etc., ratings.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote