TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Planning to visit US Open 2013

View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #6
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Planning to visit US Open 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdterp01 View Post
Producer88 pretty much laid it down well, but when u r talking about NY and the US Open it really depends on your budget (and I don't want to be nosey and get into your finances) so it's so hard to give that kind of advice without having a ballpark figure. The info regarding booking tickets was spot on, but when you are talking "best places to stay" I'm a Four Seasons lover so that's what's going to come to mind for me. It overlooks Central Park and is close to the best shopping area in NY. Manhattan has an array of nice hotels with varying prices depending on amenities. If u don't want to spend much money on a hotel then there are options there as.well. I do agree that Manhattan is the best place to stay, but how old are u? Do u want to go clubbing at night and/or interested in a wide array of restaurants? Are u one of those people who just wants a clean hotel in a safe area that doesn't cost much because u won't be in the hotel room that much? Are u going for the whole 2 weeks? I mean there's so many options when you are talking about New York.
Im 32 but will be attending with my mother. We just want a hotel near to shopping and restaurants that kind of thing. Hoping to spend most of our time at the tennis. Im not rich or anything but this is a once in a lifetime trip so not going to be doing things on the cheap.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote