TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Planning to visit US Open 2013

View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #3
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Planning to visit US Open 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by producer88 View Post
I live in NYC, and I went to the Open this year for the first time, and it was AWESOME! I recommend going for the first week if you want to see A LOT of tennis! If you want to see great matches go the 2nd week. If you can do both! To be honest I don't buy my tickets directly from Ticketmaster, I get mines from Ticketmaster-Exchange, for the 1st week it's A LOT less expensive (paid $25 for ground admission, and $100 for level 100 seating at Arthur Ashe). Second week on ticket exchange isn't a good idea, because the prices tend to be higher than on Ticketmaster.

Now NYC, is a HUGE city! There's millions of things to do, at whatever hour! The 7 train which takes you from Manhattan to Flushing (where the US Open takes place) is a 20 minute ride (the express, local about 40 minutes). I always recommend staying in Manhattan, because it's usually safer, and that's where all the fun is located!
Thanks very much for your help, I have noted all this down xx
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote