TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Planning to visit US Open 2013

View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Planning to visit US Open 2013

I live in NYC, and I went to the Open this year for the first time, and it was AWESOME! I recommend going for the first week if you want to see A LOT of tennis! If you want to see great matches go the 2nd week. If you can do both! To be honest I don't buy my tickets directly from Ticketmaster, I get mines from Ticketmaster-Exchange, for the 1st week it's A LOT less expensive (paid $25 for ground admission, and $100 for level 100 seating at Arthur Ashe). Second week on ticket exchange isn't a good idea, because the prices tend to be higher than on Ticketmaster.

Now NYC, is a HUGE city! There's millions of things to do, at whatever hour! The 7 train which takes you from Manhattan to Flushing (where the US Open takes place) is a 20 minute ride (the express, local about 40 minutes). I always recommend staying in Manhattan, because it's usually safer, and that's where all the fun is located!
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote