TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Renee's wandering hands...

View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #11
country flag Ms. Anthropic

Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all
Re: Renee's wandering hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster View Post
I agree with Nadal's annoying habit. The things that annoy me about Rafa even more is that he takes WAY to much time than allowed (we're talking 40 and 45 seconds between points sometimes), and he seems to be the only player who can take all the time in the world before he decides whether or not to challenge. What makes King Nadal so special?
I think it's a Spanish thing. I don't recall Arantxa Sanchez Vicario or Alex Corretja ever getting a warning for a time violation either, and they could be pretty bad, too. I swear, it seems like they think they are being paid by the hour.

I would love to see a big "shot clock" timer for between points so the umpire can't pretend they're taking less than 25 seconds. Give each player 4 "extensions" per set, but make 'em move it along in general.
Ms. Anthropic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote