TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Zuzanna Maciejewska

View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #111
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
Re: Zuzanna Maciejewska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
That was a really bad draw, as Crawford managed to qualify for the main draw of the professional event some days earlier...
But I still believe that Zuzanna has a lot of potential. She was near to beat Svitolina in Wimbledon (she led by something like 7-6 4-2), and when she's on, she's terrific. Hopefully some better results will come soon
Yes, I'll think she'll need time to grow into her body but at 6-3 and being a lefty with a lot of talent, I can't see her not making an impact in the game if she can stay healthy.

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote