TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #3854
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Hi overrule - great first post here,

I do miss the Caro of the last few years. And that USO 2009 match vs Sveta you mention - I cannot begin to describe how thrilled I was she battled through that when Sveta was brilliant for nearly two sets. But nearly wasn't enough against Caro back then.

I really hope you are right and she does bounce back. I miss those days.
Yes, and I cannot describe how surprised (and more) I was when some people here called that an easy draw. But anyway, I think that Caro vs Sveta had some great thrilling matches. And the best ones took place at US Open.

I also miss the good old days, but in today's tennis it must be very hard to stay consistent. Just look at how Sveta fared and Caro's situation suddenly doesn't look that bad.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!