TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #922
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
Clever idea, but uhm... have you considered the news may eventually reach Lena's ears??
In re your other post,YES!!....If Tom Hanks can make it off the island in a flimsy raft,then some Elena-loving mariners should be able to do SOOOO much better with all this technology at our disposal(even though we still haven't achieved my dream of flight capability...but that's NOT a complaint).Why don't you set a course for us,Officer Mikey

As for your concern above,although Elena spends plenty of time on her flagship,I don't think she bothers to read the THREAD for her flagship so,as long as you don't tell her,the fake calendar will be our little secret.Like I said,I released it thru a phantom holding company,so it can't be traced back to us....Btw,with the lack of class and charisma often exhibited by today's supposed stars of the WTA,the Lena Demand has grown even higher,so we'll be augmenting our drink budget,and others,by raising ticket prices for the Elena Goodwill Tour

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote