TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Renee's wandering hands...

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #10
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Renee's wandering hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
Now I understand about the commentator and donkey dick issues! Yet I fail to see anything attractive in del Potro, either physical or tennis-wise... even if I'm not into guys! I'd only add that Roddick has one of the best bodies in men's tennis, well proportioned, and Gasquet is a well looking French I think.
I didn't notice Roddick's penchant for a tidy package... never liked much the big servers like him as players either. But his habit would be nowhere as irritating to me as Nadal's continual prodding of his as...., you know what I'm talking about: he says he has a big butt, which is true, but it's really disgusting the way he keeps taking his fingers to that place, in the middle of a sweaty tennis match... not nice a view!
I agree with Nadal's annoying habit. The things that annoy me about Rafa even more is that he takes WAY to much time than allowed (we're talking 40 and 45 seconds between points sometimes), and he seems to be the only player who can take all the time in the world before he decides whether or not to challenge. What makes King Nadal so special?