TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Renee's wandering hands...

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #9
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: Renee's wandering hands...

Now I understand about the commentator and donkey dick issues! Yet I fail to see anything attractive in del Potro, either physical or tennis-wise... even if I'm not into guys! I'd only add that Roddick has one of the best bodies in men's tennis, well proportioned, and Gasquet is a well looking French I think.
I didn't notice Roddick's penchant for a tidy package... never liked much the big servers like him as players either. But his habit would be nowhere as irritating to me as Nadal's continual prodding of his as...., you know what I'm talking about: he says he has a big butt, which is true, but it's really disgusting the way he keeps taking his fingers to that place, in the middle of a sweaty tennis match... not nice a view!
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote