TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Renee's wandering hands...

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #8
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Renee's wandering hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
Alfa, you are on fire! Funny to read all this stuff. I just missed what that L Z dreadlocks means? I don't know what it's about, can you enlighten me?
And, donkey dick is supposed to be unflattering? I would have tended to take it as a flattering thing to say about a man, considering the size of donkey's dicks... at least that's a something great (yet rude) to say about a man in Spanish...
L Z is the new commentator- black man with dreadlocks and an irritating voice. I have no idea who he is or where he came from, or what his credentials are to be commentating on tennis matches. Me thinks affirmative action has finally reached the commentary booth. I do like Chanda Rubin- very pleasant and knowledgable.

I say donkey dick because for his entire career he's made it a point to constantly re-adjust his package in public and always wearing white for best viewing. Of course, I liked it as much as the next fag at first, but it got annoying and downright disgusting after a while. Besides, on the donkey dick side of things, once in a great while Del Potro lifts his carefully long shirt to wipe his brow, and the holy grail is revealed. I was shocked the first time I saw it, and find myself hoping he'll wear white shorts someday so I can enjoy a glimpse of the large Argentinian lunch. Now why did you have to go there?!? Now I want to go to Argentina!