TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #3843
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Hi
It's funny, but Justine was also my favourite before I started to follow Caroline.
As far as the press and all the negativity about her is concerned it's been ridiculous but ,to her credit, Caro handled it very professionally.

I'm sure she'll bounce back from the current situation, each great player once probably finds themselves in trouble. It's not that bad considering that she is just one place away from top 10. So, if she plays well she could get back this year.

Is there any other player you cheer for left in the draw? I've run out of favourites now and, quite frankly, I think it's Serena's trophy to win.
same here!
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!